Livestock Risk Protection (LRP)
Buying a livestock insurance policy is one risk management option. Producers should always carefully consider how a policy will work in conjunction with their other risk management strategies to insure the best possible outcome.
Livestock Risk Protection (LRP): Sold Monday thru Friday after 3:30 pm before 9:00 am – premium is due with application.
Provides protection against price declines.
- 2010 Policy *See mandatory Ineligibility Amendment, Farm Bill Amendment, and footnotes.
- *Ineligibility Amendment (15-Ineligibility)
- *Farm Bill Amendment (15-Livestock-Farm Bill)
- Specific Coverage Endorsements
- Underwriting Rules
- Premium Calculation Worksheets
- Fact Sheets
Other Livestock Resources