- Farm Bill Draft To Be Released This Week
- 3 Big Things Today, March 13
- FAPRI Baseline: Farmers Still Caught in Economic Squeeze
- Settlement Reached in Syngenta Agrisure GMO Corn Lawsuit
- Inhofe Questions Witnesses on FARM Act
- Texas Grain Sorghum: Hybrid Tolerance to Sugarcane Aphid Shows Dramatic Results
- Perdue: Trump Tariffs Not as Bad as Feared
- Own or Lease Equipment?
- USDA Decides Not to Impose Additional Regulatory Requirements for Organic Producers and Handlers
- Weekly Outlook: An Estimate of March 1 Corn Stocks
- Bayer’s Acquisition Of Monsanto Approved By China, Must Sell Some Businesses
- Iowa State Study Finds ROI A Stumbling Block For Adoption Of Cover Crops
Farm Bill Headlines: 09.10.2018*
The views and opinions expressed in the articles listed above are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Fowler Agency, LLC.