- President Proposes $100 Billion in New Tariffs
- Could Trade Fight Erode Trump Support in Rural America?
- Perdue Vows to Protect Ag from Trade War
- Perdue: Tariffs May Impact Farm Bill
- Texas: Chinese Tariffs Would Hit Cotton, Sorghum Hardest, Says Economist
- Cotton Inc. Releases Results Of 2017 Global Environment Survey
- Three Big Things Today April 6
- Markets Absorb Trade Bombshell
- A Recap of Tariff Warnings
- The Winners and Losers of Tariff Spat
- Dicamba Decision Appealed
- New Tariff Threat Batters Market Again
- Is a NAFTA Deal Possible Soon?
- Oklahoma Ag Day Events Rescheduled for May 9, Activities to be Held at Two Locations
Farm Bill Headlines: 10.18.2018*
Farm Bill Headlines: 10.17.2018*
The views and opinions expressed in the articles listed above are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Fowler Agency, LLC.