- President Proposes $100 Billion in New Tariffs
- Could Trade Fight Erode Trump Support in Rural America?
- Perdue Vows to Protect Ag from Trade War
- Perdue: Tariffs May Impact Farm Bill
- Texas: Chinese Tariffs Would Hit Cotton, Sorghum Hardest, Says Economist
- Cotton Inc. Releases Results Of 2017 Global Environment Survey
- Three Big Things Today April 6
- Markets Absorb Trade Bombshell
- A Recap of Tariff Warnings
- The Winners and Losers of Tariff Spat
- Dicamba Decision Appealed
- New Tariff Threat Batters Market Again
- Is a NAFTA Deal Possible Soon?
- Oklahoma Ag Day Events Rescheduled for May 9, Activities to be Held at Two Locations
Agriculture Secretary Perdue Testifies on the State of Rural America
04.24.18 (10:00 A.M. Eastern)
Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue testifies before the Senate Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry Committee on the state of rural America.
Live Stream on C-SPAN. Free access with your TV subscription. (Online access to the three television channels (C‑SPAN, C‑SPAN2, and C‑SPAN3) is reserved for cable or satellite TV customers).
Farm Bill Headlines: 04.23.2018
- Peterson: Pelosi Didn’t Direct Farm Bill, but Ryan May Have
- Specialty Crop Farm Bill Alliance Announces Farm Bill Priorities
- Farmers Make Their Voices Heard in Farm Bill Debate
- Farm Bill Debate: Eggs, Animal Welfare, and the Free Trade Zone of America
- Thatcher: Proposed Farm Bill Faces Headwinds
- Peterson Says Draft Farm Bill Represents “Ideological Crusade” That Killed Bill in 2013
- Farmers Aren’t Worried About The Farm Bill
- Farm Bill Amendments Address Crop Insurance, Biotech, Broadband
Farm Bill Headlines: 04.20.2018
Farm Bill Headlines: 04.19.2018