- The Rest of the Story: May USDA Report Looms Significant
- Pence: “Very Close” to Renegotiated NAFTA
- NAFTA Negotiations Enter ‘Permanent Round’
- High Time for Corn, HRW Wheat?
- Trade War Backfire: Steel Tariff Shrapnel Hits U.S. Farmers
- Trump Says US Could Rejoin TPP if Deal Improved. How Hard Would it Be?
- USDA Issues “Wheat Outlook Report”
- In New Sign of Trade Battle, China Slaps U.S. Sorghum Producers with 179 Percent Deposit
- Weekly Outlook: Too Early to Worry About Corn Acreage?
- Oklahoma Wildfires: Progress Controlling Large Fires; Risk Remains High
- Hay Needed Urgently by Ranchers in Western Oklahoma Wildfire Area – Coordinate Dropoff with OCA
- Conaway Schedules Markup; GOP Touts SNAP Changes on House Floor
- Farm Bill Loosens Payment Rules Farm Bill
- Changes Expand Legal Entities and Family Eligibility for Commodity Programs
- SNAP Work Requirements Provoke Broad Opposition to House Farm Bill
- 2018 Farm Bill, A Success or ‘Betrayal?’
- Peterson: No Farm Bill Amendments, ‘Can’t Put Lipstick on a Pig’
Agriculture Secretary Perdue Testifies on the State of Rural America
04.24.18 (10:00 A.M. Eastern)
Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue testifies before the Senate Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry Committee on the state of rural America.
Live Stream on C-SPAN. Free access with your TV subscription. (Online access to the three television channels (C‑SPAN, C‑SPAN2, and C‑SPAN3) is reserved for cable or satellite TV customers).
Farm Bill Headlines: 04.23.2018
- Peterson: Pelosi Didn’t Direct Farm Bill, but Ryan May Have
- Specialty Crop Farm Bill Alliance Announces Farm Bill Priorities
- Farmers Make Their Voices Heard in Farm Bill Debate
- Farm Bill Debate: Eggs, Animal Welfare, and the Free Trade Zone of America
- Thatcher: Proposed Farm Bill Faces Headwinds
- Peterson Says Draft Farm Bill Represents “Ideological Crusade” That Killed Bill in 2013
- Farmers Aren’t Worried About The Farm Bill
- Farm Bill Amendments Address Crop Insurance, Biotech, Broadband
Farm Bill Headlines: 04.20.2018
Farm Bill Headlines: 04.19.2018