- NAFTA Talks Likely to Miss May Deadline
- USDA to Terminate Organic Checkoff Rulemaking
- Letter Signed by 300 Farm Groups Opposing Amendments That Could Critically Hurt Farm Families
- House Plans ’18 Farm Bill Vote This Week
- Former Author of RFS Legislation Sees Octane Levels as Advancement for Ethanol
- Texas Crop Progress Report
- Oklahoma Crop Progress Report
- Weekly Grain Movement – Which crops are staying ahead of forecasts?
- Report That China Won’t Enforce Tariffs On Ag Products Boost Soybean, Pork Prices
- Trump Deal on China’s ZTE May Reduce Ag Tariff’s
- China’s Multi-Story Hog Hotels Elevate Industrial Farms to New Levels
- Farmland Transition: When Grandma and Grandpa Don’t Plan Well
- Wheat Outlook: Russia’s Export Projection Raised While U.S. Exports Trimmed
- Cotton Outlook: Global Mill Use To Rise for 7th Consecutive Season
Farm Bill Headlines: 12.06.2018*
The views and opinions expressed in the articles listed above are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Fowler Agency, LLC.