- Washington Week Ahead: Senate Ag Looks to Advance Bipartisan Farm Bill
- Reactions Come In As Senate Releases Their Farm Bill
- Senators Stress Bipartisan Nature of Farm Bill With Few Major Changes From Current Law of Farm Bill Text
- Farm Policy Facts: Our View: They’re Baaaack…and They’re Still Wrong
- NFU, AFBF Comment on Farm Bill
- EPA to Tackle Costs, Benefits in Rules Pruitt: Changes to Provide ‘Clarity,’ ‘Real-World Accuracy’ on Impact of Agency’s Decisions
- Ag Groups Take Action in WOTUS Case Legal Battle Continues While EPA Rewrites Water Rule
- GOP Wants NAFTA by Labor Day; Trump Wants Russia in G8
- Have the Markets Factored In A Negative USDA Report?
- USDA’s Farmers.gov Receives $10 Million in Funding for Development
- Dicamba Damage Limited To Specialty Crops So Far
- U.S. Offers List of Ag Concessions Wanted From China
- Gambling on Exports: A Review of the Facts on U.S. Agricultural Trade
- Plains Grains Calls Oklahoma Wheat Harvest Half Done at Fifty One Percent Complete- Kansas Just Starting
Farm Bill Headlines: 09.10.2018*
The views and opinions expressed in the articles listed above are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Fowler Agency, LLC.