- Farm Policy News: Excellent Overview – Farm Bill Passes Senate
- ***VIDEO: Secretary Perdue: President Trump Will Protect Farmers From China
- Estimated Effects of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act on Farms and Farm Households
- Senate Farm Bill Passes Easily
- Farm Futures: Senate passes Farm Bill 86-11
- Are Friday’s USDA Reports Too Late?
- Understanding Budget Implications of Cover Crops
- Can USDA Stretch Corn, Soybean Farmers’ Safety Net With Tariff Relief?
- Ag Markets Take Part In Sell-off Thursday
- Amendment to Tighten SNAP Requirements Goes Nowhere in Senate
- AFBF Leader Says Down Farm Economy Plays Major Role in Trade Talks
- Amendment to Challenge Commodity Checkoff Programs Defeated
- USDA Report Highlights Benefits of Tax Cuts and Jobs Act for Farmers
- USDA Report to Aid Growers in Seed Cotton Program Decisions
Farm Bill Headlines: 11.14.2018*
- 65% Chance Farm Bill Passes This Year
- Farm Bill Questions after Mid-Term Elections
- Peterson Expects New Farm Bill in Lame-Duck Session
- Farm Bill’s Fate Likely Depends on How Much Energy There Is to Pass Legislation Post Election
- Farm Bill Talks Continue
- AFBF Confident Farm Bill Gets Done in Lame Duck Session
The views and opinions expressed in the articles listed above are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Fowler Agency, LLC.