- Over Half Of U.S. Farms Lose Money, USDA Study Shows
- Trump, Lighthizer Preparing for More Tariffs on China
- Trump Defends Trade Policies
- Secretary Perdue Discusses Trade Aid, while Trade Talks with China Show Little Progress
- U.S. to Consider Higher Tariff on $200 Billion of China Imports
- U.S. Share of World Economic Growth: Implications for U.S. Trade Policy
- POLITICO Poll: 60-Percent of Rural Voters Support Ag Trade Aid
- Despite Trump’s Desire to Approve E15, EPA’s Head Remains Uncommitted
- EU Touts Jump in Soybean Imports From U.S.
- August Starts With Weaker Farm Markets
- DTN Cotton Close: Sharply Lower on Trade War Fears
- Jim Inhofe Applauds Senate Passage of Appropriations Bills that Support Rural Development in Okla.
- Senate Approves Roberts’ Efforts To Improve Access To New Drugs For Animals
Farm Bill Headlines: 08.09.2018*
The views and opinions expressed in the articles listed above are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Fowler Agency, LLC.
- Load More...
#Canola price has been set at $0.179/pound for #Oklahoma and #Texas. Remember, Sales Closing Deadline for #Canola is Aug. 31st! #ProudToFarm #CropInsurance #ModernAg
Reminder! Canola Sales Closing Deadline is Aug. 31st and Canola price is still in discovery until Aug. 14th! We will be announcing the final price once available. Keep 👀 on to follow projected price tracking. #ProudToFarm #CropInsurance #ModernAg #Canola https://t.co/mH4PhgTmLB
ICYMI - For Altus producer, Mark Nichols, #ModernAg reflects the changes in #Technology and #Sustainable farming practices that let’s #US cotton producers grow the best #Cotton in the world. #ProudToFarm #CropInsurance #ModernAg
For Altus producer, Mark Nichols, #ModernAg reflects the changes in #Technology and #Sustainable farming practices that let’s #US cotton producers grow the best #Cotton in the world. #ProudToFarm #CropInsurance #ModernAg
- TDA grants stay on decision to stop spray box use August 16, 2018
- Drought, declining water table fuels research projects at Lubbock USDA-ARS lab August 16, 2018
- Images highlighting USDA-ARS Cropping Systems Research Lab Field Day August 16, 2018
- Bayer divests businesses to BASF August 16, 2018