- Farmers Express Serious Economic Concerns In Latest Ag Barometer
- Next Round of US Tariffs Set
- The Sun Sets on Agriculture Risk Coverage (ARC)
- Truth, Lies and Power: A Farmer Fights The Feds
- Trade Chairman’s Message to Producers: When It Comes to Solving Market Volatility "I’m on the Job"
- Trump Administration Returns Water-Permitting Authority Back to States, Good News for Agriculture
- Deadline Nears for Continuous CRP Enrollment–USDA Will Not Open a General Signup This Year; Extension Offered to Existing Participants
- Dry Conditions Force Cattle Producers to Scramble for Alternative Feed Sources
- Equal Access to Justice Act is Not Equal for Farmers
- Soybeans Have a Story, Close 12¢ Higher Tuesday
- Cargo of U.S. Soybeans Heading Toward China, Despite Tariffs
- U.S. Crops Are Showing Signs of Declining, Analyst Says
- Cotton "Kryptonite" for Weed Resistance
- Corn and Soybean Budgets for 2018 and 2019: Low Returns Ahead
Farm Bill Headlines: 08.09.2018*
The views and opinions expressed in the articles listed above are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Fowler Agency, LLC.