- Temporary Resolution Reached in Texas on Cattle Fever Tick Spray Boxes
- Row-Crop Yields the Focus of August WASDE Report
- Will The August WASDE Be A Game Changer?
- Crop Prices Ease Lower Ahead of Friday’s WASDE Report
- Court Orders E.P.A. to Ban Chlorpyrifos, Pesticide Tied to Children’s Health Problems
- Ag Groups Fear Ban Hurts Farmers’ Ability to Battle Insects
- Seeing Lower Farm Income and Prices, Bankers Report Tougher Credit Climate as Well
- U.S. Farm Loan Repayment Rate Slows -St. Louis Fed
- Economic Research Service Moving Out of Nation’s Capital
- European Court of Justice Makes a Bad Decision on Gene Editing
- 10 Things to Know About Ag Trade
- Farmers for Free Trade Continues to Push Back Against Tariffs
- Sign up for CRP by Aug. 17
- Market Watcher Brady Sidwell Says Wheat Prices Could Top Current Highs if More Foreign Crops Fail
Farm Bill Headlines: 08.09.2018*
The views and opinions expressed in the articles listed above are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Fowler Agency, LLC.