- Farm Bill Conference Committee Begins Work
- USDA Launches Trade Mitigation Programs–Stopgap Measure Will Allow President Trump Time to Strike Long-Term Trade Deals
- Farm Bureau State Presidents Meet With Trump, Express Trade Concerns
- NAFTA Talks Resume Today Amid Trump’s Threats to Walk Away
- Bayer CEO Has ‘No Regrets’ for $63 Billion Monsato Purchase –
- USDA Exports – Mexico Buys Corn: Marketing Year for Corn Began Sept. 1
- Argentina’s Export Tax to Drive Corn Acres Lower
- Perdue Explores Non-Meat Options
- AgriTalk: Podcast–USDA Payment Is An "Embarrassment"
- Ag Groups, Others Challenge USDA’s Methodology In Calculating Trade Aid Payments
- USDA Projects Record Corn Yields for 2018-19
Farm Bill Headlines: 09.10.2018*
The views and opinions expressed in the articles listed above are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Fowler Agency, LLC.