- USDA Announces Trade Aid Payment Per Commodity
- EPA Asked to Require Biofuel Producers to Prove Feedstocks Compliant With RFS Rules
- API Spokesman: Trump Decision on E15 Eventually May Be Unpopular
- Closer Look: Trade War Six Months Later: Who’s Winning?
- Massive Losses in China Could Mean Big Rewards in U.S.
- ERS Report- “An Exploration of Crop Markets: A Deeper Look Into the USDA Crop Baseline Projections.”
- EPA Rule Exempts Farms From Emissions Reporting
- Soybeans Vs. Corn: Which to Plant Next Year?
- Analysis: Wheat Markets Continue to Fight for Higher Prices
- President Says China Trade Dispute will End, But…
- Weekly Outlook: 2019 Corn and Soybean Acreage Prospects
- DTN Cotton Close: Lower in Uneventful Day
- Why is Cotton Not Higher Already?
- Peanut Stocks: Utilization Down 2%; 2.6 Bln Pounds in Storage
Farm Bill Headlines: 11.14.2018*
- 65% Chance Farm Bill Passes This Year
- Farm Bill Questions after Mid-Term Elections
- Peterson Expects New Farm Bill in Lame-Duck Session
- Farm Bill’s Fate Likely Depends on How Much Energy There Is to Pass Legislation Post Election
- Farm Bill Talks Continue
- AFBF Confident Farm Bill Gets Done in Lame Duck Session
The views and opinions expressed in the articles listed above are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Fowler Agency, LLC.