- Oklahoma City: Sec. Sonny Perdue Speaks to the Important Issues: MFP Payments, Trade Relations and Traceability
- Analysis Finds U.S. Could See Decline of $7.9 Billion in Ag Exports
- 2018 Third Quarter RIN Update
- Additional U.S. Trade Tariffs Possible as Ag Markets Absorb Impacts
- New EPA Rules for Dicamba Use Revealed
- Study Highlights Prospective Trade Boosts, But Points to Losses if Trade Battles Continue
- Is Big Ag Helping to Tame Climate Change?
- Closer Look: Trade War Six Months Later: Who’s Winning?
- Monsanto May Bet New Trial on Punitive Damages
- Trump Campaigning for Farm-State Republicans in Tight Races
- Trans Pacific Free Trade Pact to Take Effect Dec. 30
- Will Your Liability Coverage Protect You From Pesticide Damage?
- Dicamba Registration Extended To 2020, Additional Restrictions Apply
- Texas: Estate Planning Seminar, Panhandle, Nov. 5
Farm Bill Headlines: 11.14.2018*
- 65% Chance Farm Bill Passes This Year
- Farm Bill Questions after Mid-Term Elections
- Peterson Expects New Farm Bill in Lame-Duck Session
- Farm Bill’s Fate Likely Depends on How Much Energy There Is to Pass Legislation Post Election
- Farm Bill Talks Continue
- AFBF Confident Farm Bill Gets Done in Lame Duck Session
The views and opinions expressed in the articles listed above are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Fowler Agency, LLC.