- Texas Tech’s Brashears Nominated for Top USDA Food Safety Post
- Secretary Perdue Applauds President Trump’s Selection for USDA’s Under Secretary for Food Safety
- Why Republicans Should Fear a Rural Revolt in 2018
- How Will Farm Bill Debate Settle PLC vs. ARC
- New Crop Insurance Study Provides Valuable Farm Bill Insight
- Farm Bill Expected to Meet Resistance
- Will Farmers Be Protected If There’s a Trade War?
- EU, Mexico Reach New Agreement on Trade
- President Trump Sets RFS Meeting for This Week
- Brazil to Challenge U.S. Cotton Subsidy Program
- Peanut Consumption Up Two Percent in U.S.
- Foreign Cheating Continues As Farm Bill Debate Unfolds
- Experts Say Rising Interest Rates Could Pressure Farmers’ Balance Sheets
- What is Bioengineered Food
- Kansas Winter Wheat Yields Projected to Fall 19% as Drought Curbs Output
- USDA Trade Data Update, and China Trade Dispute Weighs on Exports
- U.S. Trade Commission Returns From China Meeting, Nations Still Farm Apart
- Update On China’s Stopping To Purchase U.S. Soybeans
- Posted May 4, 2018: DTN Cotton Close: Explodes to New Contract Highs
Farm Bill Headlines: 05.17.2018
Farm Bill Headlines: 05.16.2018
Farm Bill Headlines: 05.15.2018
Farm Bill Headlines: 05.14.2018
Agriculture Secretary Perdue Testifies on the State of Rural America
04.24.18 (10:00 A.M. Eastern)
Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue testifies before the Senate Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry Committee on the state of rural America.
Live Stream on C-SPAN. Free access with your TV subscription. (Online access to the three television channels (C‑SPAN, C‑SPAN2, and C‑SPAN3) is reserved for cable or satellite TV customers).