- Texas Tech’s Brashears Nominated for Top USDA Food Safety Post
- Secretary Perdue Applauds President Trump’s Selection for USDA’s Under Secretary for Food Safety
- Why Republicans Should Fear a Rural Revolt in 2018
- How Will Farm Bill Debate Settle PLC vs. ARC
- New Crop Insurance Study Provides Valuable Farm Bill Insight
- Farm Bill Expected to Meet Resistance
- Will Farmers Be Protected If There’s a Trade War?
- EU, Mexico Reach New Agreement on Trade
- President Trump Sets RFS Meeting for This Week
- Brazil to Challenge U.S. Cotton Subsidy Program
- Peanut Consumption Up Two Percent in U.S.
- Foreign Cheating Continues As Farm Bill Debate Unfolds
- Experts Say Rising Interest Rates Could Pressure Farmers’ Balance Sheets
- What is Bioengineered Food
- Kansas Winter Wheat Yields Projected to Fall 19% as Drought Curbs Output
- USDA Trade Data Update, and China Trade Dispute Weighs on Exports
- U.S. Trade Commission Returns From China Meeting, Nations Still Farm Apart
- Update On China’s Stopping To Purchase U.S. Soybeans
- Posted May 4, 2018: DTN Cotton Close: Explodes to New Contract Highs
Farm Bill Headlines: 09.10.2018*
The views and opinions expressed in the articles listed above are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Fowler Agency, LLC.