- May 7, 2018 Crop Progress Report (PDF)
- The President Ready to Make Decision on RFS
- NAFTA Talks Enter Critical Week with U.S. Pushing Hard Line
- Pelosi Visits Central Iowa Farm, Warns RFS Under Attack
- Anti-Agricultural Opinion: 6 Ways the House Farm Bill Betrays Perdue’s Principles
- Groups Argue Pruitt Should not be Involved in Water Rule Drafting
- ICYMI: Crop Insurance Must be Protected in Upcoming Farm Bill
- House Republicans Will Pass Farm Bill on Their Own, Says Conaway
- Soybean Market Gives Up 25¢ Monday–Corn and Wheat are Weaker Too
- Interest Rates on Farm Loans Increase, Pressure on Some Farm Operators Could Follow
- When Does ‘Do No Harm’ Actually Hurt Ag Trade?
- Trump Pledges Guestworker Program For Ag
- Texas Cotton: Problems with Thrips, Fleahoppers
- American Agri-Women to Meet in D.C.
- Corn Growers Thank Ag Sec’y Perdue, Urge Continued Advocacy
- More Incremental Deterioration in OK’s Wheat Crop in May, as Conditions Hold in KS, Improve in TX
Farm Bill Headlines: 05.17.2018
Farm Bill Headlines: 05.16.2018
Farm Bill Headlines: 05.15.2018
Farm Bill Headlines: 05.14.2018
Agriculture Secretary Perdue Testifies on the State of Rural America
04.24.18 (10:00 A.M. Eastern)
Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue testifies before the Senate Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry Committee on the state of rural America.
Live Stream on C-SPAN. Free access with your TV subscription. (Online access to the three television channels (C‑SPAN, C‑SPAN2, and C‑SPAN3) is reserved for cable or satellite TV customers).