- May 7, 2018 Crop Progress Report (PDF)
- The President Ready to Make Decision on RFS
- NAFTA Talks Enter Critical Week with U.S. Pushing Hard Line
- Pelosi Visits Central Iowa Farm, Warns RFS Under Attack
- Anti-Agricultural Opinion: 6 Ways the House Farm Bill Betrays Perdue’s Principles
- Groups Argue Pruitt Should not be Involved in Water Rule Drafting
- ICYMI: Crop Insurance Must be Protected in Upcoming Farm Bill
- House Republicans Will Pass Farm Bill on Their Own, Says Conaway
- Soybean Market Gives Up 25¢ Monday–Corn and Wheat are Weaker Too
- Interest Rates on Farm Loans Increase, Pressure on Some Farm Operators Could Follow
- When Does ‘Do No Harm’ Actually Hurt Ag Trade?
- Trump Pledges Guestworker Program For Ag
- Texas Cotton: Problems with Thrips, Fleahoppers
- American Agri-Women to Meet in D.C.
- Corn Growers Thank Ag Sec’y Perdue, Urge Continued Advocacy
- More Incremental Deterioration in OK’s Wheat Crop in May, as Conditions Hold in KS, Improve in TX
Farm Bill Headlines: 12.06.2018*
The views and opinions expressed in the articles listed above are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Fowler Agency, LLC.