- Wheat Growers to Discuss Farm Bill During Fly-In
- Study: NAFTA Withdrawal Means Higher Prices, Fewer Jobs
- EPA, USDA to Explore Attaching RINs to Ethanol Exports
- White House RFS Meeting Points to Positive Outcomes for Ethanol
- Is White House RFS Decision Really a "Win-win"?
- Biofuel Uncertainty, RINS Cap Dead But Ethanol Export Credits are On the Table
- Groups Argue Pruitt Should not be Involved in Water Rule Drafting
- Choppy Markets Start USDA Countdown
- A New Crop of Farmers is Emerging
- Conaway Touts Farm Bill SNAP Policies at American Enterprise Institute
- U.S.–China Trade War Could Disrupt Trade Elsewhere
- Importing Food Damages Domestic Environment
- What’s Going On With Interest Rates?
- Texas Field Reports: Alternative Crop Interest Remains Steady Despite Lower Prices
- Cotton: Sustainability Project Tops Million-Bale Mark In U.S. Last Year
- Judge Reduces Smithfield Fine from $50 Million to $2.5 Million
- China Trade Discussion Continues Next Week
- Corn, Wheat and Cotton Remain Bullish
Farm Bill Headlines: 09.10.2018*
The views and opinions expressed in the articles listed above are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Fowler Agency, LLC.